threes for africa

My goal for April 28 - May 5 is to make 1000 three pointers to raise enough money to buy a Goalsetter basketball hoop for the kids in Sierra Leone, Africa. I have been shooting a lot in the last month and I think I can do it.

Donations

If you would like to donate money, you can send it to my address: 1200 Washington Street, Pella, IA 50219

Thursday, April 29, 2010

This morning I woke up at six o'clock and made 100 shots at the Central College gym with my dad before I had to go to school. When I got home from school that afternoon, my mom and dad surprised me by saying that KCCI was going to be at the gym to tape me and I was going to be on channel 8! They Interviewed me and had me shoot some and said I would be on at ten o'clock tonight.

I've made 325 shots total, which means I am almost a third of the way there after just two days. If you have any questions, you can leave a comment right below this post.

Also, I got two new sponsors:
Tina and Paul Schmidt
The Hillman Family

2 comments:

Kate Ford said...

love you ! we had to watch your clip over and over... Charlie was fasinated!
s-h-o-o-t f-o-r t-h-r-e-e ! xo

Kate Ford said...

Sib said to tell you he loves you... and charlie said mama tell kobe he is cool... and then added but not as cool as God. lol