threes for africa

My goal for April 28 - May 5 is to make 1000 three pointers to raise enough money to buy a Goalsetter basketball hoop for the kids in Sierra Leone, Africa. I have been shooting a lot in the last month and I think I can do it.

Donations

If you would like to donate money, you can send it to my address: 1200 Washington Street, Pella, IA 50219

Saturday, April 17, 2010




I have 200 shots made today so far. probably will try and make at least 100 more. Getting more sponsors every day. Might even be able to buy two hoops so the kids can have a full court! I will add a picture of the kids and the hoop I want to get them.

2 comments:

Diers said...

Kobe,
I will sponsor you! 10 cents a shot! I love you and I love how you are showing the heart of Christ by doing this!
Mom

Diers said...

Kobe,

I, too will sponsor you! What a beautiful way to show your support and practice your passion (for both these kids and basketball). I will give your mom the check.

"Ms. Esther"