threes for africa

My goal for April 28 - May 5 is to make 1000 three pointers to raise enough money to buy a Goalsetter basketball hoop for the kids in Sierra Leone, Africa. I have been shooting a lot in the last month and I think I can do it.

Donations

If you would like to donate money, you can send it to my address: 1200 Washington Street, Pella, IA 50219

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hey. Sorry I didnt update the last few days. I made 100 on sunday and 165 yesterday. I also made ten in a row so my dad gave me five dollars. I dont have any baseball practice today so I will try to make as many as I can.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

kobe! this is awesome. congrats on everything. this is a huge thing you're doing and helping the kids who are less fortunate. keep shootin' and taking your dads money! :)