threes for africa

My goal for April 28 - May 5 is to make 1000 three pointers to raise enough money to buy a Goalsetter basketball hoop for the kids in Sierra Leone, Africa. I have been shooting a lot in the last month and I think I can do it.

Donations

If you would like to donate money, you can send it to my address: 1200 Washington Street, Pella, IA 50219

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I finally started today and got 150 done. Tomorrow I am going to the gym before school to shoot and Ill have all day after school to shoot too. Thank you to all my sponsors:

Logans
Derrick Dejong
Grandma and Grandpa
Uncle Matt
Uncle Brian
Collisions
Mom
Dad
Skradis
Matt Diehl
Nana and Papa
Pastor Dave
Pastor Korver
Josh Dagget
Aunt Sue
Sports Page
Jason Kleis
Miss Esther
Pringles

I am not only trying to get the hoop, but I need some basketballs too. I hope with all the money I will be able to get quite a few. Also, if you are not a follower yet please become one. I really like looking at all the people who are reading my stuff.

1 comment:

Kobe Diers said...

Good job Kobe. Keep it up and stay positive!

Dad-