threes for africa

My goal for April 28 - May 5 is to make 1000 three pointers to raise enough money to buy a Goalsetter basketball hoop for the kids in Sierra Leone, Africa. I have been shooting a lot in the last month and I think I can do it.

Donations

If you would like to donate money, you can send it to my address: 1200 Washington Street, Pella, IA 50219

Monday, May 3, 2010


I got some new Kevin Durant shoes and they really worked so it hardly took me any time to get 150 done. That means I need to make 150 tomorrow to be at 1000. I can't believe tomorrow is the last day. I have so many sponsors. I have 36 total. I got an email from the orphanage director with a picture of a bunch of kids from the covering holding a basketball. It looks like they are really excited about getting the hoop. I have attached the picture above.

No comments: